Falling Into Place

Over the last two months so many parts of my life have been falling into place. I got a job offer the day I graduated with my Masters degree. I started the job at the beginning of the year. I moved last week into a new place. Both of them fulfilled many of my desires. God really does know and will provide us with the desires of our heart.

The other day I sat back and thought about how I had been wanting a several things in a job and new place to rent. Realized that God provided me with almost all of them. I wanted to rent a place that allowed me to save to BUY a townhome next year. On top of several amenities I wanted and it being on my daughter's school bus route. Every single thing has a check next to it.

The more things fall into place in certain areas the more the void in one area shows. I am starting to get lonely romantically. I know this sounds strange with so many great things happening. But sometimes not having that special person to share those things with sucks. I have options and someone I have been dating but that is one of those "not quite it" situations.

I keep telling myself that God knows my desires and will provide. But I sure would love to know when!!!!! Like can I get a time frame or something sweet baby Jesus? A hint? Can I choose category "Future Mate" for $500 Bob?

I know this is just a phase and that it will be worth the wait and all that other jazz. But still... sigh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today was a good day.

Why Do We Love Love?

Changes