The Little Things


The smallest things mean a lot to me.  It is not hard to make me happy.  People often think I'm just saying that because it's what folks say, but I mean it.  The same way small things can make me happy, they can make me upset.I have new dating pet peeves as a result. 

#1  Do not disappoint me

If you say you are going to do something do it.  It's pretty simple.  Words mean nothing without the action behind it!  Example of this.  If you say we are going on a date.  Have a plan.  Do not cancel over some bull either!  I will look at you like you're the bull you spoke.

#2  Do not do things at the last minute

This is connected to #1.  Canceling or changing plans at the last minute bothers me!  I understand when it's an emergency, but when you just bs'ing then you need to get the hell on!

#3  Do not contact me everyday

In the early stages of dating (first few weeks) do not call, text or instant message me everyday.  This will quickly be ignored or responded to extremely late.  Not because I'm being a B or playing games, but because I don't want to talk to you everyday!

#4  Actions speak louder than words

I am so tired of hearing what you want to do or how you wanted to do this.  Show me!  : yells "Show me the money" like Cubing Gooding in Jerry Maguire :  You know I'm silly by now!
I'm tired of being disappointed, men not respecting my time, ignoring calls/text/ims and hearing fake promises!  So these are my new pet peeves… and rules!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Me

Today was a good day.